Hope everyone is keeping well and safe! As this virus lands and spreads across the county pretty happy to be in Donegal at the minute! also very happy have this module developed in a way that can support you from afar if needed. If for some reason the University might close(though at present I don’t think that will happen) please carry on with my module as usual, though the writing Doc, Slack and Moodle!
In relation to this week’s tasks, I have re-organised the writing to allow you to spend this week again fleshing out your paragraphs.
As a recap at this stage we should have:
- selected our topic(s) Week 1
- found peer-reviewed sources to read around out topic Week 2
- took notes on our reading preferably in some sort of structure, for example, the matrix Week 3
- based on our notes determined themes(common ideas or characteristics) Week 4
- begin writing paragraphs based on each theme identified Week 5-6
So by the end of the day Thursday you should have a decent draft of your paragraphs(no official word count but cover your topic and think about how much time has been allocated to this assignment.)
Please put in a big push this week, I’m going to review each chapter this weekend and over next week so it’s important that I have something decent to comment on! Additionally, this allows you to have Week 7 to concentrate on your Group Project.
Lastly, anyone that is having difficulties is to attend on Thursdays labs, to be clear I’m here each week, come in do your tasks and take advantage of instant feedback on your work!
This week’s Lecture will be on Slack and f2f in B108 11:30 -12:30.